- First things first: if we're not sure that Matt Stainbrook can dunk, we can rest assured - via Mel Stainbrook - that his brother Tim can. Tim: the more talented Stainbrook?
- The Musketeers released their non-conference schedule yesterday; Brad took a first look at it here.
- Speaking of Stainbrooks, Matt took a workout with the Phoenix Suns yesterday. Word on the Twitter machine is that he's also working out for the Clippers, the Lakers, and the Warriors.
- Chris Mullin chatted with noted restaurant critic and occasional college hoops writer Jon Rothstein about taking over St. John's without any coaching experience and what he's learning along the way.
- Speaking of St. John's, the Red Storm released their AD this week. Or he stepped down, or however you want to say it. Rumble in the Garden takes a look at who might replace him.
- Jeff Goodman takes a look at his top 50 teams with a projected starting lineup (Insider required). Xavier slots in a #27 with Myles, Remy, JP, Trevon, and Jalen listed as the starting five.
- Former Michigan State center Garrick Sherman got drunk and silly on Twitter last night.
- I don't really watch the NBA, but this guy was bleeding from the ear but kept playing. That can't be in keeping with their concussion protocols:
"What sounds like blood? Does anyone else hear that?" pic.twitter.com/pCNTU1xDYo— Fifty Shades Of Jay (@JMLedgewood) May 28, 2015