The season is down to the stretch run. Legs are getting heavy now, but the games are too vital for heavy squad rotation. Xavier is on a quick turnaround after a tough but fruitful week and heading on the road to take on an opponent that is frankly a pretty tough matchup for what X tries to do. Is now the time to try to mix up the minutes a bit, or is it the same hands at the till for Coach Mack?
BOILERPLATE SECTION: everyone jump in with their depth charts in the comments; this is clearly becoming a thing. Be prepared to be respectful in questioning what other people put and in defending what you wrote. For what it's worth, here's some info that might inform your decisions:
• By now I'm sure you're aware that Sumner and London are both out for the season.
• Brandon Randolph is back from his quad strain and played at the end against Butler.
• Matt Stainbrook has been suffering from a stomach bug but self-reports as healthy.
• Trevon Bluiett seems to have claimed the starting position at the four.
• Larry Austin, Jr. grabbed 14 minutes off the bench on Saturday.
|Depth chart over the past 5 games|
|11 Dee Davis||89%||15 Myles Davis||68%||10 Remy Abell||40%||40 Matt Stainbrook||45%||1 Jalen Reynolds||60%|
|6-0 170 Sr||6-2 195 So||6-4 195 Jr||6-10 270 Sr||6-10 232 So|
|15 Myles Davis||10%||55 J.P. Macura||14%||55 J.P. Macura||32%||5 Trevon Bluiett||37%||2 James Farr||18%|
|6-2 195 So||6-5 190 Fr||6-5 190 Fr||6-6 215 Fr||6-10 247 Jr|
|10 Remy Abell||12%||5 Trevon Bluiett||28%||2 James Farr||9%||40 Matt Stainbrook||17%|
|6-4 195 Jr||6-6 215 Fr||6-10 247 Jr||6-10 270 Sr|
|0 Larry Austin||6%||54 Sean O'Mara||8%||54 Sean O'Mara||5%|
|6-2 174 Fr||6-10 247 Fr||6-10 247 Fr|