Quick turnaround! Coach Mack has used three different lineups in the last three games; what will he do here?
BOILERPLATE SECTION: everyone jump in with their depth charts in the comments; this is clearly becoming a thing. Be prepared to be respectful in questioning what other people put and in defending what you wrote. For what it's worth, here's some info that might inform your decisions:
- By now I'm sure you're aware that Sumner and London are both out for the season.
- Coach Mack said that he would like to set a rotation but he's not sure what the lineup looks like right now. I don't think we needed to be told that.
- Brandon Randolph hasn't played recently except for when Larry Austin was out injured.
- Trevon Bluiett took a shot to the face that required stitches. Further bulletins as events warrant on that front.
- Dee Davis looked shaken up at the end of the game, but no reports on his condition have surfaced. Make of that what you will.
|Depth chart over the past 5 games|
|11 Dee Davis 6-0 170 Sr||88%||15 Myles Davis 6-2 195 So||54%||5 Trevon Bluiett 6-6 215 Fr||34%||40 Matt Stainbrook 6-10 270 Sr||49%||1 Jalen Reynolds 6-10 232 So||50%|
|15 Myles Davis 6-2 195 So||9%||10 Remy Abell 6-4 195 Jr||28%||55 J.P. Macura 6-5 190 Fr||32%||5 Trevon Bluiett 6-6 215 Fr||39%||2 James Farr 6-10 247 Jr||30%|
|0 Larry Austin 6-2 174 Fr||9%||10 Remy Abell 6-4 195 Jr||32%||2 James Farr 6-10 247 Jr||10%||40 Matt Stainbrook 6-10 270 Sr||20%|
|55 J.P. Macura 6-5 190 Fr||8%|